Ensure your Wordpress site is up 24/7 and be kept informed when it isn't without even having to touch your server or install monitoring software with this Wordpress plugin I created.
I have just released version 1.0.2 which has some major new features including:
The option to check for fragmented indexes and to carry out an automated re-index using the OPTIMIZE command.
And most importantly I have migrated some of the key features that MySQL performance monitoring scripts such as MySQLReport use to the plugin so that you can now be kept informed of:
- MySQL Database Uptime
- No of connections made since last restart, connections per hour.
- The no of aborted connections.
- No of queries made since last restart, queries per hour.
- The percentage of queries that are flagged as slow.
- The number of joins being carried out without indexes.
- The number of reads and writes.
You can find out more about this very useful plugin at my main site: www.strictly-software.com/plugins/strictly-system-check
It's a plugin I created out of necessity and one that has been 100% useful in keeping my site running and on those occasions it's not I get to know about it before anyone complains.