New Premium Version of Strictly Auto Tags version 2.9.9By Strictly-Software
Did you know you can buy even more Strictly-Software.com products on Etsy.com than on my own site www.strictly-software.com.
This includes special configuration coupons which enable you to hire me to configure your plugins on your site including Strictly-Software AutoTags and Strictly-Software TweetBOT.
However if you follow the settings, and the process for debugging the Readme.txt file you should be okay.
Despite that sometimes you may have a site with an unusual system setup or issues with your chosen options
To get me to help, you can now buy coupons from my shop on Etsy.com to allow me to check your system set-up and sort out any configuration settings that maybe set incorrectly.
The new popular WordPress plugin: Strictly-Software AutoTag premium version can either be bought for just £40 on www.strictly-software.com or for the same amount on my Etsy.com shop. The coupon for help is just £20.
New features in Strictly AutoTags version 2.9.9 include:
- New option to override the siteurl value from the WordPress getOption('siteurl') function which returns your site url e.g http://www.mysite.com. This is appended to the front of any deeplinked tags e.g http://www.mysite.com/tags/frankel. However if you have an unusual site set-up or folder structure then this can sometimes cause you problems and generate 404 errors if the tag link is clicked. Therefore you can now override the value for deep linking with a hard coded value which is better than re-setting the siteurl value in the wp_optiions table.
- A new help section at the top which includes the test post article you should always try to save a draft post with Auto Discovery enabled whenever you make changes to see if the plugin is configured correctly. If no tags are generated there is either a problem with other plugins, your configuration settings or your system.
- Added links to my Facebook/strictlysoftware where you can find lots of help related to my products including detailed debugging steps and notifications on problems. Please "Like" me if you can.
- Added links to my article on my Facebook page about steps to take when debugging Strictly AutoTags
- Bug Fix - On some options (checkbox / boolean) the system wasn't remembering your old settings on page refreshes. This should now be fixed.
Buy Strictly AutoTags version 2.9.9 now!
Buy a Strictly AutoTags Config Coupon now!
With an admin login and some time getting to know your content I can iron out any problems and configure the settings for your site and plugin correctly.
If you have trouble configuring your plugin or need help setting it up and getting the correct settings for your site then you can purchase a coupon for £20 which gives you my time and help on your system.
On receipt of payment of the coupon all I will need is access to your admin area with permission to change the plugin settings so that I can set it up for you and recommend settings for what you want to achieve.
Every site is different so every sites configuration will be as well.